Monday, September 19

Studio updater

I am playing with VMware Studio 2.5 now (great stuff btw), and seem I found a strange bug.
I am using Workstation 7 on Linux64 as the build host, and I try to create an update repository. It builds the VM, but when updating the repo the following error message appears in the build log:

Unable to create directory at manifest
; shell-init: error retrieving current directory: getcwd: cannot access parent directories: No such file or directory
pushd: error retrieving current directory: getcwd: cannot access parent directories: No such file or directory
mkdir: cannot create directory `manifest': No such file or directory
It only occurs, when I choose not to build the ZIP archive, only OV*. Should test it on WKS8, but I guess it's a Studio problem. More to come later.

No comments:

Post a Comment